www.flickr.com
martian cat's Some of my favorites photoset martian cat's
Some of my favorites

photoset

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank you flickr friends...

Thank you flickr friends...

Dear flickr friends,

This is a very special thank you to you, my fantastic flickr friends. You have been there and always have brightened my days. You always share in the special times whether they are happy or sad. We always share so much of ourselves thru our emails.

Each of you have encouraged me to improve my photographic skills. You have shared so much of your love, life, your skills, and your knowledge with me in your photographs, too.


As I have said above... "Thank you friends..." Thanks so very, very much for being there.

hugs from Meg and me...

PS I've always tried my best to do the same for you, too!


---------------
the original mosaic


more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home